Support for small and medium-sized enterprises
Small and medium-sized companies can get help from EUSME Support and the Enterprise Europe network.
This web page has been machine translated. If there are any uncertainties, please refer to the Swedish text.
EUSME Support provides free expert advice to small and medium-sized companies that want to apply for EU funding.
Among other things, they can help you with:
- identify relevant EU programme and calls
- discuss ideas and formulate project concepts
- provide tips on how to find partners
- go through the terms of the offer and how the application goes
- read through the proposal and give feedback
- give tips and advice during the project, for example on how you report.
Read more on EUSME Support's website.
You can also email their helpdesk if you have short, specific questions:
Network for entrepreneurs
The Enterprise Europe (EEN) network offers companies personal advice, innovation coaching and access to international business contacts and partners.
Do you have questions about funding for small and medium-sized companies?
Josefin Van Der Meer
National Contact Point at Vinnova